Dent-All Plan, Inc.—Texas
An affordable alternative to high-price insurance!
FirstDentalChoice.com is a part of MS of A Dent-All Plan, Inc. At FirstDentalChoice.com we provide an affordable alternative to the most needed programs such as individual dental insurance, vision insurance and high prices.
We at FirstDentalChoice.com offer the lowest prices possible to our clients, including discounts on individual and family dental plans, vision plans, discount prescription drugs.
When you utilize a Dent-All Plan—Texas plan, there are no hidden clauses keeping you from the the rates you deserve. We offer lower prices at the time of service. We are so certain that
Dent-All Plan—Texas is right for you we stand by it with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- This is NOT insurance.
- This discount card program contains a 30-day cancellation policy.
- Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days. (For residence of any U.S. state
- This plan provides discounts at cerain health care providers for medical services.
- This plan does not make payments directly to providers for medical services.
- The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.
- The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received.
- Pharmacy discounts are NOT Insurance, and are NOT Intended as a Substitute for Insurance. (MT only)
- THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE.
- THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.*
- The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service.
- The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
- Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization.
- Before purchase, you may access a list of participating health care providers at this website. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers.
- You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee.
- For Dent-All Nationwide members: Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
- The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers.
Procedure: If you would like
to file a complaint or grievance regarding your plan membership, you must submit
your grievance in writing to: Member Services, MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas, P. O. Box 1418, Tomball, TX
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas
shall acknowledge a complaint in writing within 5 business days and shall
investigate a complaint and provide the complainant with the results of its
investigation not later than the 30th calendar day after the date we receives
the complaint. Upon resolution the member is contacted in writing to be advised of the
decision. The member is again advised that he/she may file a written
appeal up to thirty (30) days following receipt of the resolution.
Note to Texas Consumers: Regulated by the Texas
Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas
78711; telephone 1-800-803-9202 or (512) 463-6599 website: www.license.state.tx.us/complaints.
The program and its administrators have no liability
for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service
rendered by providers.
MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas plan IS NOT
Renewal Conditions: By joining a plan, you are
authorizing MSofA Dent-All Plan,
Inc.-Texas to bill your credit card or checking account for the plan you
have selected. This charge shall remain in force until you notify MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas in writing of its cancellation. By
joining, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the plan and adopting
it for a minimum of one year. This plan will automatically renew at the end of
your membership term on an annual basis, and your credit card or bank account
will be automatically charged or drafted for the appropriate amount.
Termination Conditions: MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas reserves the right to terminate plan members
from its plan for any reason, including non-payment.
Cancellation Conditions: You have 30 days from the
date you join to use the plan risk-free. If for some reason within 30 days you
are dissatisfied with the plan and wish to cancel and obtain a refund of any
membership fees paid, please send a cancellation letter and a request for refund
with your name and member number to Member Services, MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas,
P. O. Box 1418, Tomball, TX 77377-1418. If MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas is billing you by monthly bank
draft or annually, MSofA Dent-All Plan,
Inc.-Texas will, in the event of cancellation of the membership by either
party, make a pro-rata reimbursement of the periodic charges to the member. MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas
will accept and cancel program memberships at any time during the membership
period and we will cease collecting membership fees in a reasonable amount of
time, but no later than 30 days after receiving a valid cancellation notice.
Limitations, Exclusions & Exceptions: This
program is a discount membership program offered by MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas. MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas is NOT a licensed insurer, health maintenance
organization, or other underwriter of health care services. No portion of any
provider's fees will be reimbursed or otherwise paid by MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas. MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas is not licensed to provide and does
not provide medical services or items to individuals. You will receive discounts
for medical services at certain health care providers who have contracted with
the plan. You are obligated to pay for all health care services at the time of
your appointment. Savings are based upon the provider's usual and customary
fees. Actual savings will vary depending upon location and specific services or
products purchased. Please verify such services with each individual provider.
The discounts contained herein may not be used in conjunction with any other
discount plan or program. All listed or quoted prices are current prices by
participating providers and subject to change without notice. Any procedures
performed by a non-participating provider are not discounted. From time to time,
certain providers may offer products or services to the general public at prices
lower than the discounted prices available through this program. In such event,
members will be charged the lowest price. Discounts on professional services are
not available where prohibited by law. This plan does not discount all
procedures. Providers are subject to change without notice and services may vary
in some states. It is the member's responsibility to verify that the provider is
a participant in the plan. At any time MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas has the right to eliminate a Participating
Professional from the respective network in which they are associated and may
substitute Provider networks at its sole discretion. MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas International cannot guarantee the continued
participation of any provider. If he or she leaves the plan, you will need to
select another provider. Providers contracted by MSofA Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas are solely responsible for the
professional advice and treatment rendered to members and MSofA
Dent-All Plan, Inc.-Texas disclaims any liability with respect to such
matters. Services and service providers may change or be discontinued at anytime